Monday, May 12, 2014

My love life
There have been many ladies in my life so far, but here some of the ones that really got to me. The first one goes by the name Sally Hayes, he quite a phony. I when on a date with her while I was in New York it start out nice we watched a play then went ice skating and that when it started to go south. I don’t why, but at that time I feel in love with her and wanted to run away with her, but she just denied my so I told her she was a pain and I left. The girl that got away Jane Gallagher, I met her one summer year ago. Then after that I never got see her again, not even when my moron of a roommate Stradlater went out with her. She was a great girl with a great personality. Girls, you just can’t please them
                                        http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Young_couple_in_love.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment