Monday, May 12, 2014

Phonies

Most of the people in the world are phonies and there okay with that. I hate phonies there their worst I wish people could just see how bad they look as phonies. All the school I went to had phonies and so does New York. I’m not a phony because live for myself and not please anyone else. To be a phony is to be a moron to me, because it a chose to be one or not. I try to steer clear of them, they really depress me. I hope that I don’t ever have to see another one, but that is very unlikely.
                                    
http://websitebeam.com/why-do-i-hate-stupid-people-so-much/

1 comment:

  1. Good read, enterprises with high tech infrastructure are quick to adopt and foresee big data analytics as advantage. The issue arises when the pitch is made to a organization who's existing infrastructure is archaic and they have very few data sources that can be mined.
    t-mobile verify

    ReplyDelete