Monday, May 12, 2014

My thought of New York City

New York City is full many different people, most phonies and morons, but good place to meet people. I have do many reckless thing here in this city some I enjoyed and some I just what to forget. I remember every single moment I was there, at time I felt like I was the man, and then later I just fell like dirt. From the time I checked into my hotel room to my decision to go home it was going downhill. I did get to do a lot of grow up thing like drink and meet many women, but at the end I just feel like going home. This city opened me to the world and it is a difficult one. I say goodbye to the city and move on to better places.                            
                              http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Times_Square,_New_York_City_(HDR).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment